Associate, Calyx + Trichomes
Calyx + Trichomes Cannabis is searching for an enthusiastic candidate looking to grow in a new industry. You’ll be essential to the team working in our core functions.
Applicants with historical charges (prior to October 2018) related to cannabis and especially cannabis activism are **guaranteed** a job interview.
Main Job Duties:
- Ensure no minors enter the store.
- Serve as the face Calyx + Trichomes ensuring all patrons have a great experience.
- Make high level cannabis recommendations.
- Ensure orders are properly fulfilled.
- Operate a POS system and collect payment.
- Keep the store meticulously organized and clean.
- Keep inventory organized.
- Fulfill orders both quickly and accurately.
- Works well with a team and contributes to a happy work environment.
Compensation & Perks:
- $16/hr to start
- Full medical and dental benefits through Sun Life Insurance for full-time employees.
- Employee discounts on all products we sell.
- Small team with LOTS of opportunity to grow in a newly regulated industry.
Don’t miss the opportunity to join Calyx + Trichomes friendly and knowledgeable team. Apply today!
- Employees must be 19+ to apply.
- CannSell Standard certification (required before the first day of work).
- Kingston Police Background check (also required before the first day of work) -
- Strong customer service skills.
- A passion for cannabis.
Address1105 Midland Ave #4
Kingston, ON K7P 2X8
We are proud to be one of the few independent, family owned-and-operated cannabis shops in Canada. You may already know us, we used to operate 420 Kingston, a seed bank and head shop that was downtown since 2010. We are thrilled to be among the first Canadians to transition from the unregulated market to the regulated market. Kingston is our home, cannabis is our dream!