Front of House Team Member, Chick-fil-A | Simi Valley (Sycamore Square)
Thank you for your interest in a great career opportunity with Chick-fil-A. Here, you are taking the first step towards a very rewarding career. Every job at Chick-fil-A will prepare you to be the best you can be. That is our promise to you.
Here at Chick-fil-A, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with a highly motivated and driven Owner/Operator who is personally vested in your success.
Your Success is our Success
We encourage you to fill out your application completely and let us know your availability. Add a cover letter to help us get your unique personality.
Our Restaurant Customer Service / Cashier / FOH Crew Member / Team Members are the face of our company and are the first step in providing quality service and hospitality to our guests.
The Front of House Team Member's responsibility is to continually interface with guests to provide quick, friendly, and accurate service.
We offer you a great work environment, a fair pay, education scholarship opportunity, awesome training and lot of advancement opportunities.
Job opportunities as Customer Service/FOH Team Member are generally offered as full time or part time restaurant job.
Prior experience as customer service, cashier, associate, restaurant crew member, team member or other part time restaurant job experience is not required but is preferred.
- Discounted meals every shift
- Up to $2,500 in scholarships for eligible team members
- Assistance with Health Insurance for eligible team members
- Flexible schedule
- Positive culture
- Life long leadership skills
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
- Create and Maintain Eye Contact
- Speak Enthusiastically
- Make Emotional Connections with Guests
- Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time.
- Customer Service / Cashier / FOH Crew Member / Team Member is generally offered as full time or part time restaurant job.
- Prior experience as customer service, cashier, associate, restaurant crew member, team member or other part time restaurant job experience is not required but is preferred.
Address2460 Sycamore Drive
Simi Valley, CA 93065
In our kitchens, we focus on fresh and simple ingredients. And we always have. Since the beginning, we've served chicken that is whole breast meat, with no added fillers or hormones, and we bread it by hand in our restaurants. Produce is delivered fresh to our kitchens several times a week. Salads are chopped and prepared fresh throughout the day. Whole lemons are freshly squeezed in our restaurants and combined with pure cane sugar and water (yep, that’s all) to make Chick-fil-A Lemonade®. It may not be the easy way, but it's the only way we know.