Fantasy Island Team Member, Fantasy Island
Not availableThis job is not available anymore.
The Fantasy Island Amusement Park is the premier family entertainment destination in Beach Haven, NJ, located on Long Beach Island. For over thirty years, families have been visiting Fantasy Island Amusement Park to create lifelong memories. You can now help create new memories by applying for one of our current opportunities for Summer 2020.
POSITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Arcade Attendant: Help highlight our guest’s visit as they play a mixture of new and classic arcade games to earn point and win prizes. This position becomes part of the experience by assisting guests at the redemption counter, supporting them as they play, and maintaining the games.
- Ride Operator: Provide all the excitement our guests could hope by operating 1 of our 18 rides. Ride Operators ensure safety as guests seek thrills and become part of the experience for visitors of all ages.
- Food and Beverage: Work in one of our many food outlets including Surfside Snack Shack, Shark Bites Grille, or the newly renovated Scoops Up Ice Cream Parlor. Learn all the positions involved in creating everyone’s favorite Amusement Park treats.
- Game Attendant: Attention all outgoing personalities. Bring the FIAP boardwalk to life as guests compete to win prizes at all 13 of our midway games. Build the excitement and share in the celebration with every win.
- Party Host: Help of our birthday celebrators make their day special by hosting a one of a kind party. Play games, build excitement, and make sure every detail is covered so our guests can enjoy and make memories.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and EXPECTATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and motivated demeanor required.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and support other team members.
- Experience in the amusement or hospitality industry a plus, but not required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must possess a strong work ethic. Effectively manage time, and work without direct supervision.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and work in outdoor elements when required.
- Must be able to interact and get along with different types of people and personalities of all ages.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check process.
- Must be available to work the required hours necessary for Fantasy Island Amusement Park including nights, weekends, and summer holidays. Must commit to needed hours at point of hire.
- Must have excellent communications skills and ability to provide the highest quality guest service.
- Must have reliable transportation to report promptly for scheduled shifts.
Address750 North Bay Avenue
Beach Haven, NJ 08008