Kitchen Team Member, Chick-fil-A
We're looking for our next great Back of House Team Members!
At Chick-fil-A of Peachtree City, the Team Member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. Through working for Chick-fil-A, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. As a Team Member, you will support the kitchen team, assemble food orders quickly and accurately, and ensure each guest leaves with a smile. We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving guests and making quality food. We will teach you everything else you need to know!
A job here is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Flexible Hours - You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
Closed Sundays - All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Competitive Pay - Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
Great Work Environment - At Chick-fil-A of Peachtree City, we consider our team members to be more than just employees; they are a highly valued and critical part of our restaurant.
College Scholarship - up to $2,500 a year
Please allow approximately 30 minutes to complete our application!
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Employees must have a reliable source of transportation.
- Employees must be at least 16 years of age upon hire date.
- All employees must help maintain a safe and clean culture. Not adhering to our safe and clean policies will result in termination.
- Applicants must be able to work with others in a team setting with good communication. This includes assisting other team members as needed or when business needs dictate.
- Applicants must be able to excel in a fast-paced, team environment by demonstrating a sense of urgency during each assigned task.
- Applicants must be able to maintain positive energy throughout their shift with an outgoing, patient attitude and with a willingness to serve.
- Applicants must work well under pressure. This includes being able to think ahead and anticipate problems before they occur.
- Employees must be dedicated to serving fresh food in a timely manner.
- Employees must prepare and cook all products according to established procedures. They must be able to demonstrate knowledge of recipes and other cooking requirements.
Address707 Georgia 54
Peachtree City, GA 30269
“We should be about more than just selling chicken. We should be a part of our customers’ lives and the communities in which we serve.”
S. TRUETT CATHY 1921—2014