Overnight Baker, Dunkin' - Franchisee Of Dunkin Donuts
Not availableThis job is not available anymore.
As a Dunkin' franchisee, we are committed to our employees as much as we are committed to our customers. We value hardworking and enthusiastic employees and we make it a priority to ensure their success.
The Baker/Finisher will be responsible for baking and finishing the Company’s baked good items, including donuts, bagels, croissants, etc. The Baker/Finisher will be expected to execute proper pre-bake, baking, and post-bake procedures in a timely fashion to produce consistent, high-quality finished baked products to customers.
Benefits of working for Dunkin' | Purple Square Management, a Dunkin' Donuts franchisee:
- Competitive wages
- Awesome team-oriented environment
- Lots of potential for growth within the company for those who work hard
- Provide excellent guest satisfaction, service speed, and product quality
- Ability to work the overnight shift
- Previous experience as a baker/finisher in a bakery environment is preferred, but not required (we'll train!)
- Works well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working in a cafe or quick service restaurant preferred
- Show passion about results by setting compelling targets and delivering on commitments
- Meet safety and sanitation standards
- Anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations
- Works well in a team environment
Address516 East 23rd Street
Panama City, FL 32405
In 1950, Bill Rosenberg opened the first Dunkin' Donuts shop in Quincy, Massachusetts. Dunkin' Donuts licensed the first of many franchises in 1955. It is now the world's leading baked goods and coffee chain, serving more than 3 million customers per day. Dunkin' Donuts sells 52 varieties of donuts and more than a dozen coffee beverages as well as an array of bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods.
We are a locally owned and operated Dunkin' Donuts franchise, with a fast-paced, high energy environment where you get to interact with loyal customers every day. Join our team today!
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.