Security Officer, Apex Entertainment Center
Apex Entertainment is looking for dedicated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team!
We're currently looking for a Critical Incident Management Officer to join our team to help provide APEX with a safe, secure, and fun environment for their patrons. You will be responsible for monitoring a high traffic mixed use entertainment facility. This facility specializes in entertainment for all ages, with certain areas containing a license to serve alcohol.
- CIM Staff will be required to inspect the facility frequently to ensure safe conditions at APEX. This includes but not limited to foot traffic areas and attractions. Any issues/hazards found will be reported to BOTH APEX Management and CIM Management in an appropriate manner, relative to the exigency of the situation.
- CIM Staff will also be required to monitor the conduct of APEX patrons, especially those who are consuming alcohol, and/or participating in any of the attractions. CIM staff will aid in the escorting of any patrons who Apex Entertainment believes should no longer be allowed at their establishment.
- CIM staff members are expected to perform their duties at a high level of efficiency and tactfulness, while ensuring a high level of customer service when dealing directly with patrons and Apex Entertainment staff.
- All new CIM staff members will be placed on an employee-at-will 30-day probationary period. During this 30-day period employee performance, personal skills, dependability, and efficiency will be monitored. At the completion of the 30-day period an individual who exhibits good qualities in this area will be given permanent part-time employment.
- Dependent upon experience.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills to ensure a quick response to guest needs.
- Effective problem solving skills to detect changes in circumstances or events.
- Professional and courteous demeanor.
- Positive team and motivational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral format.
- Exceptional personal hygiene and positive representation of the organization to employees, guests and vendors.
- High School Diploma required or GED equivalent - Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1-2 years experience working in the food & beverage and / or hospitality industry.
- Strong supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with all MS Office Applications.
- Must be able to stand for 6-12 hours at a time.
- Must be able to pass a CORI check.
- Minimum age of 18 years old.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, etc.
- Must have a driver’s license or reliable transportation.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- MUST be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Address21 Apex Drive
Marlborough, MA 01752
Apex Entertainment, located just off interstate 495 on highway 20, brings excitement with passion and a positive attitude to give you an experience of a lifetime! Apex Entertainment is New England’s largest family entertainment center with several attractions and the Pit Stop Tavern bar and grill, we have something for everyone, visit today!