First Nations/Metis/Inuit Candidates Customer Service Roles, CIBC
Not availableThis job is not available anymore.
CIBC is looking for amazing Indigenous job seekers who want to get a start, change, or move-up in their career! Please use this general application if you have an interest in customer service roles and a recruiter with reach out with specific opportunities based on your experience.
- Must identify as First Nations, Metis or Inuit
- Must be over the age of 18
- Interest in banking an asset
- Formal education an asset but not required
- Customer Service experience an asset but is not required
Port Alberni, BC V9Y 8K2
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan