Sandwich Artist, Subway
You are the face of a global brand.
Your smile and warm, friendly greeting start every guest's experience.
This winning attitude and the ability to make delicious sandwiches quickly and efficiently, will make you a key member of the team. You are the reason why customers keep coming back!
The Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill
- Collects payment from guests and makes change
- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the Subway® Operations Manual
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Subway® Operations Manual
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned
- Completes University of Subway®courses as directed
- No previous experience required
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday.
- Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
- Some highschool or equivalent
Address3864 Mount Hope Road
Grass Lake Charter Township, MI 49240
Today, the SUBWAY brand is the world's largest submarine sandwich chain with more than 44,000 locations around the world. We've become the leading choice for people seeking quick, nutritious meals that the whole family can enjoy. From the beginning, Fred has had a clear vision for the future of the SUBWAY brand. As we continue to grow, we are guided by his passion for delighting customers by serving delicious, made-to-order sandwiches