Scratch Catering Cook, LunchOwl
Not availableThis job is not available anymore.
We prepare fresh & energizing lunches for companies like the Cavs, Vitamix, and IBM.
We’re growing fast. And, we’re looking for team members to grow with us.
You’ll feel at home here if you’re warm, detail-oriented, and fast moving.
As a Scratch Cook at LunchOwl, you will:
- Be involved with the prep and assembly of our fresh and energizing menu which changes weekly.
- Prepare sauces, dressings, spreads, vegetables, proteins, and grains from scratch.
- Hold yourself to our high quality standard with everything we serve.
- Share new menu ideas with our executive chef.
- Help us find the most effective and efficient way to do things.
- Keep a clean and sanitary work station. Help out as needed with other cleaning-related tasks.
Our ideal candidate:
- You're fanatical about details.
- You’re a genuinely kind, thoughtful, and optimistic person.
- You're inquisitive.
- You're fast and move with purpose.
- You’ll happily help with any task that needs to get done.
Position hours are from early afternoon to midnight Sunday through Wednesday, 10 am to 6 pm on Saturday, and we’re off Thursday and Friday. We have both full and part time openings available. Plus, we provide a free lunch with every shift!
Sound like fun? We’d love to hear from you. As a next step, please apply and explain why this opportunity caught your eye. Thank you for considering this opportunity!
- Minimum 1 year scratch cooking experience
- Ability to be on your feet in a fast-paced environment
Address5320 Stanard Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44103
LunchOwl is an innovative workplace lunch service. We partner with forward-thinking companies to provide their team members with fresh & energizing lunches. Our service leads to a happier and healthier team that gets more stuff done.