Warehouse/Distribution & Production Team Member, Custom Glass Solutions
Not availableThis job is not available anymore.
Here we GROW again! Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can make a positive impact on the employee experience and company culture?
Our facility offers opportunities to work within our Glass Warehouse & Distribution and/or Flat Glass Manufacturing Production team. Team members will play a vital role within our company and success, and we are looking for the very best talent to join our growing and dynamic team!
Replacement Windshield Warehouse & Distribution Service employees will be working together and individually to fulfill & ship replacement glass windshield orders received. This will include preparing the product, shipping boxes, and packaging specifications in order to be safely loaded onto trucks to be shipped the same day, or next day.
Production Team Members will be working together & individually in several process departments to produce various flat glass products for various customers and applications.
All Warehouse/Distribution & Production Team Member positions will also include, but not limited to the following expectations:
- Commitment to working safely, promptly reporting any incidents, near misses, or unsafe conditions
- Willingness to challenge all team members to improve in the areas of safety, quality, cost reduction, and productivity
- Conduct all affairs with integrity
- Reasonable accommodations will be made for any candidate or employee needed to perform job duties
We offer excellent compensation with a competitive benefits package that includes an unrivaled 401(k) match to help employees achieve their retirement goals. We have many opportunities for growth and advancement at all levels of our rapidly growing business. Qualified candidates are invited to explore the possibility of a rewarding career at CGS, where creativity, motivation, and enthusiasm are encouraged and rewarded.
Please attach a resume to the end of your application!
- Ability to work well in both a team or individual role
- Ability to read and follow work instructions
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, and reach as necessary
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
- Ability to visually inspect and detect product defects
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Experience using material handling equipment (forklift, pallet jack)
- Previous experience in packing, inspecting, or assembly
Address130 W Jones Road
Fostoria, OH 44830
Custom Glass Solutions Windshields: Keeping You Safe Since 1974 Custom Glass Solutions was formed to meet the glass needs of diverse industries. Whether it’s small and flat, large and bent or something in between, CGS has a custom glass solution for you. When you have an idea that involves glass, CGS has the engineering capabilities to make it a reality.