Dishwasher, Applebee's Grill & Bar
We're hiring a Dishwasher!
As a Dishwasher, you will maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, plateware and utensils in a clean, sanitary and orderly condition. You will also assist in food preparation procedures.
- Scrapes and pre-rinses food from dirty dishes and places them in dish washing machine
- Washes pots, pans and trays by hand and/or machine
- Completes all assigned prep work
- Removes trash and garbage to dumpster area
- Washes work area tables, walls, refrigerator equipment, cooking equipment and floors
- Cleans garbage cans and trash receptacles
- Assembles, maintains and breaks down dish machine
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Extensive Training
- Meal Discounts
- Real Advancement Opportunities
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Applebee's, not Applebee's Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
- Transports cases up to 50 pounds up to 20 times per day
- Ability to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on both high and low shelves
- Works indoors (90%*) and outdoors (10%*)
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment
- Able to respond in emergency situations to avoid imminent danger to self and others
Address3703 Hardy St
Hattiesburg, MS 39402
It all started in 1980 in Atlanta, Georgia
Bill and TJ Palmer opened the restaurant that would later become Applebee’s. We’ve grown up a lot since then, with almost 2,000 locations in the U.S. and around the world. Here you will always be welcome – for delicious food, in a neighborhood setting, with attentive service, at a great value.