Indigenous Candidate - Seasonal Sales Associate (TO), Hudson's Bay Company
We're looking for FIRST NATIONS, METIS OR INUIT candidates to become Sales Associates who are responsible for creating a wonderful customer experience for everyone that walks through our doors. Communicating the latest trends and providing fashion advice, Sales Associates are key to ensuring every customer leaves with a great purchase and a smile!
This opportunity is for our busy holiday season with the possibility of a permanent part-time opportunity beginning in January.
If you love fashion and helping customers find the perfect item for any occasion, please apply!
- Identify as First Nations, Metis or Inuit
- You are focused on the customer and their experience
- You are self-motivated and comfortable with working individually
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can easily shift priorities as needed
- You are comfortable with physical work where standing will be required
- Your schedule is flexible enough that you are comfortable with working on evenings and/or weekends when needed
Address176 Yonge St
Toronto, ON M5C 2L7
Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. Today, HBC has over 480 stores, ranging from luxury destinations to off-price locations. Worldwide, HBC is proud to have more than 66,000 employees.
HBC's leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson's Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof (the largest department store group in Germany), and Galeria INNO, Belgium's only department store group.