Indigenous / Aboriginal Candidates! (TO), Purolator
Purolator is looking for its next great Indigenous team member! Apply, and tell us your story! Roles include; courier, driver, warehouse worker & linehaul worker.
- Identify as First Nations, Metis or Inuit.
- Successfully complete a criminal record check and a Police Clearance Certificate
- Able to read maps
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 70 lbs
- Possess a valid Driver's License at all times
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a time sensitive environment
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Attention to process, quality and/or operational standards
Since its establishment in 1960, Purolator has become Canada’s leading integrated freight, package and logistics solutions provider.
Purolator is committed to offering our employees rewarding work with opportunities for career development. We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a Competitive Salary, Comprehensive Benefits Package and Pension Plan, an Employee Family Assistance Program, Employee Shared Ownership Program and Employee Discounts.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a national organization that plays a meaningful role in the lives of all Canadians. Apply today!