Golf Sims Attendant, Wamesit Lanes
Not availableThis job is not available anymore.
As a Golf Sims Attendant, you will be expected to provide exceptional guest service for our guests, ensuring that their experience exceeds their expectations
In this role, you will:
- Provides outstanding guest service at all times
- Assist guests with setting up their Simulator
- Assist customers with the use of our Indoor Golf Simulator
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Cleans tables and furniture as needed throughout scheduled shift
- Proper maintenance of the simulator and equipment
- Checks/cleans bathrooms according to bathroom check policy.
- Empties trash barrels throughout scheduled shift
- Any other task assigned by management
- Must be able to stand for 6-8 hours at a time.
- Must be able to maintain composure during stressful times and be able to take criticism.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize during busy times.
- Must obtain work permit if under the age of 18.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Minimum age of 16 years old.
- Knowledge of golf courses and golf etiquette a plus.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Address434 Main St
Tewksbury, MA 01876
Donald MacLaren Sr. has been a life-long bowler and always had an interest in bringing an entertainment venture to his hometown of Tewksbury with his son. On February 10, 2014, that idea was born to what is now Wamesit Lanes. The original site of the Motel Caswell where Wamesit Lanes sits, gave the opportunity to thrive in a premiere location. With the help of local contractors, we are proud to say, “we were built by Tewksbury, For Tewksbury”. On November 9, 2015, we celebrated our Grand Opening.
The Wamesit Lanes Family Entertainment Center is a fun, positive, family-friendly destination. We are the first and only luxury candlepin and tenpin center in the world. We offer high quality year-round entertainment for thousands of area residents of all ages.