Food Runner, Wamesit Lanes
As a Food Runner, you will rotate sections between Firewater Tavern & Links. This position may work corporate or private events at times.
You will be expected to:
- Responsible for running food to all designated areas throughout the facility
- Must have knowledge of all table numbers throughout the building
- Must be able to work with team members from both FOH & BOH and communicate needs to management
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize during busy times
- Must be able to handle stress, maintain composure, and be able to take criticism
- Complete opening & closing sidework each shift
- Must be a team player and help whenever necessary on a given day
- Be aware of your surroundings and what is going on throughout the facility as a whole
- Must be able to stand for 6-8 hours at a time
- Must be able to take direction from management and perform all tasks delegated to them
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- 1-2 years experience working in the food & beverage and / or hospitality industry a plus.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Experience working with POS systems a plus.
Address434 Main St
Tewksbury, MA 01876
Donald MacLaren Sr. has been a life-long bowler and always had an interest in bringing an entertainment venture to his hometown of Tewksbury with his son. On February 10, 2014, that idea was born to what is now Wamesit Lanes. The original site of the Motel Caswell where Wamesit Lanes sits, gave the opportunity to thrive in a premiere location. With the help of local contractors, we are proud to say, “we were built by Tewksbury, For Tewksbury”. On November 9, 2015, we celebrated our Grand Opening.
The Wamesit Lanes Family Entertainment Center is a fun, positive, family-friendly destination. We are the first and only luxury candlepin and tenpin center in the world. We offer high quality year-round entertainment for thousands of area residents of all ages.