Floor Manager, Wamesit Lanes
Working as a Floor Manager, you will be responsible for the management and employee training of all Wamesit Lane employees, bowling and food and beverage operations during assigned shifts.
You will be expected to:
- Responsible for exceptional guest service in all areas of the facility.
- Management of subordinate employees in accordance with operating, customer and employee relations policies.
- Responsible for attractions, bowling, food and beverage operations.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date daily plan of facilities staffing needs.
- Assist in hiring, orientation and training of new employees as assigned by GM / HR Manager.
- Subordinate employee morale and discipline when necessary.
- Ensure that all facilities and amusements are kept clean and free of debris.
- All other responsibilities as designated by the General Manager.
- Enforcement of sound safety practices, regulations and policies.
- Ensures all health and safety restaurant policies and procedures are followed.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
Additionally, you will have:
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills to ensure a quick response to guest needs.
- Effective problem solving skills to detect changes in circumstances or events.
- Professional and courteous demeanor.
- Positive team and motivational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral format.
- Exceptional personal hygiene and positive representation of the organization to employees, guests and vendors.
- High School Diploma required or GED equivalent.
- Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a food & beverage supervisory position.
- Strong supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with all MS Office Applications.
- Minimum age of 21 years old.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, etc.
- Must have a driver’s license or reliable transportation.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Address434 Main St
Tewksbury, MA 01876
Donald MacLaren Sr. has been a life-long bowler and always had an interest in bringing an entertainment venture to his hometown of Tewksbury with his son. On February 10, 2014, that idea was born to what is now Wamesit Lanes. The original site of the Motel Caswell where Wamesit Lanes sits, gave the opportunity to thrive in a premiere location. With the help of local contractors, we are proud to say, “we were built by Tewksbury, For Tewksbury”. On November 9, 2015, we celebrated our Grand Opening.
The Wamesit Lanes Family Entertainment Center is a fun, positive, family-friendly destination. We are the first and only luxury candlepin and tenpin center in the world. We offer high quality year-round entertainment for thousands of area residents of all ages.