Expeditor (Expo), Wamesit Lanes
As an Expo, you will ensure quality and proper presentation of food in a timely manner; that food orders are prepared and assembled accurately and that the line is always stocked, neat, clean and safe.
You will be expected to:
- Ensure the “line” and work area are stocked with items needed during the shift and replenished at the end of the shift
- Inspect the dish to confirm that it complies with restaurant food quality standards
- Ensure that every service is delivered to the utmost satisfaction of the customers, which begins with ensuring that the restaurant atmosphere is clean and friendly
- Ensure orders are being prepared with the correct priority
- When orders are ready, placing them in the correct pivot point order according to seat number at that table
- Check dishes before delivery for accuracy, presentation, and temperature
- Explain special orders to the cooks,and tell servers when the kitchen is out of a particular menu item
- Confirm with kitchen staff on plated food with allergies
- Communicate to a manager that a food allergy is present, who will then bring that plated food to the table
- Other duties related assigned by supervisor
- High School Diploma required or GED equivalent.
- 1-2 years experience working in the food & beverage and / or hospitality industry.
- One year of prior restaurant expeditor experience preferred.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Comfortable lifting up to 75 lbs
Address434 Main St
Tewksbury, MA 01876
Donald MacLaren Sr. has been a life-long bowler and always had an interest in bringing an entertainment venture to his hometown of Tewksbury with his son. On February 10, 2014, that idea was born to what is now Wamesit Lanes. The original site of the Motel Caswell where Wamesit Lanes sits, gave the opportunity to thrive in a premiere location. With the help of local contractors, we are proud to say, “we were built by Tewksbury, For Tewksbury”. On November 9, 2015, we celebrated our Grand Opening.
The Wamesit Lanes Family Entertainment Center is a fun, positive, family-friendly destination. We are the first and only luxury candlepin and tenpin center in the world. We offer high quality year-round entertainment for thousands of area residents of all ages.