Early am Newspaper Route Delivery, Publisher’s Circulation Fulfillment
Limited time only: Join our team now for a $1000 sign on bonus!
PCF is a leader in orchestrating newspaper delivery and distribution logistical services for publications across the country, including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA TODAY as well as many other regional, local and specialty publications. These publications and their subscribers rely on PCF to arrange to get their product delivered on time, every morning.
WE NEED DELIVERY SERVICE PROVIDERS TO SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS!
QUALIFIED DELIVERY SERVICE PROVIDERS (DSPs):
- Are independently contracted, meaning they are self-employed (1099)
- Typically provide early morning delivery of newspapers and related printed materials on a designated route, according to a specific contractual agreement
- Operate their assigned routes 7 days per week, 2-3 hours daily, starting around 3am
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Typically receive $400 – $600 / bi-weekly as compensation
- Have a reliable means of delivery to fulfill contractual obligations. PCF does not provide vehicles or back-up vehicles
- Have the right to engage the services of others to provide for or assist in the deliver
- Access to vehicle for deliveries
- Flexible schedule to work early mornings, 7 days per week
- 18 years of age or older
Address80 39th St
Brooklyn, NY 11232
As long as print media remains viable, PCF is ready to support the industry with world-class operational and technological support. Publishers Circulation Fulfillment, Inc. (PCF) will help you reduce costs, improve service and maximize the value of your delivery footprint.
Whether we’re providing boots-on-the-ground distribution services, or supporting your existing team with our state-of-the-art delivery software, Dart, PCF enables media companies of all sizes to streamline a wide range of daily operational and administrative headaches, and focus on managing results, retaining subscribers and pursuing growth.