Catering Coordinator, Panera Bread
When you join Panera Bread, as a Catering Coordinator, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. As a Catering Coordinator, you will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Catering Coordinator today! This is a great opportunity to begin developing your skills in catering and sales, and to prepare for a potential career path in catering with Panera Bread.
About the Catering Coordinator position:
- As a Catering Coordinator you will have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Panera menu
- Ensure our great food is delivered timely and accurately
- Know the needs of our customers, and provide appropriate communication to ensure satisfaction
- Strive to be the best with a commitment to true craftsmanship in providing quality service and products to our customers
- Work as a team player with a passion for continuous learning
Enjoy the good stuff:
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for tips and delivery fee
- Food discounts
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Development opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Great communication and people skills
- Food service or retail sales experience preferred
- Must have own vehicle and acceptable driving record
- Minimum age 18 years of age
Address2516 Aloma Ave
Winter Park, FL 32792
Come Join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner!
We are growing — both as a Company and as Individuals!
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
We are a symbol of warmth and welcome. We are a simple pleasure, honest and genuine. We are a life story told over dinner. We are a long lunch with an old friend. We are your weekday morning ritual. We are the kindest gesture of neighbors. We are home. We are family. We are friends.