Apex Street Team, Apex Entertainment Center
Not availableThis job is not available anymore.
Apex Entertainment is looking for dedicated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team!
We're currently looking for members of our Apex Street Team! In this role, you will assist the promotions or marketing departments with daily activities that promote the facilities clients or events. Typical responsibilities include: Coordinates and attends meetings to plan events and event logistics. Hangs banners. Performs basic office administrative functions. Conducts on-site promotions and handles clients. Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions, events, and other street team activities from start to finish. Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required. May coordinate and oversee on-site events. Helps coordinate social media and other contests. Supervises prize inventory as well as awarding of prizes at events.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (but are not limited to):
- Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions
- Conducts on-site promotions
- Sets up equipment, hangs banners, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required
- Prepares contest rules, social media and other contests
- Manage giveaway inventory as well as awarding of prizes at events
- Will coordinate and oversee on-site events
- Will be responsible for all winner prize fulfillment
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- High work standards and degree of attention to detail. Must have superior listening skills and be well spoken
- Problem solving and decision making
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
- Any additional tasks assigned by management
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, or currently pursuing on.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change
- Experience working in the food & beverage and / or hospitality industry a plus.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Weekend Availability is a MUST.
- Professional appearance.
Address21 Apex Drive
Marlborough, MA 01752
Apex Entertainment, located just off interstate 495 on highway 20, brings excitement with passion and a positive attitude to give you an experience of a lifetime! Apex Entertainment is New England’s largest family entertainment center with several attractions and the Pit Stop Tavern bar and grill, we have something for everyone, visit today!