Delivery Team Member, Panera Bread
Panera Bread is seeking Delivery Team Members to be the driving force behind our delivery program. Delivering for Panera is a great way to earn extra income on a flexible schedule. As a Panera Bread Delivery Team Member, you will join a team that loves to have fun at work and participate in a culture of helping those around you. No previous experience needed!
Why deliver for Panera Bread?
- Be among the first to pioneer a new way to bring clean, quality food to our customers
- Extremely flexible and independent schedule
- Competitive wages - up to $12/hr potential earnings with tips and mileage reimbursement
- No cash handling required; all orders are placed and paid for online
- Take advantage of a 50% discount on your meal at Panera
- Full-time and part-time positions available
What should you expect as a delivery driver for Panera Bread?
- Bring the Panera experience to customers in their homes and offices by providing outstanding customer service
- Earn your customers’ trust by getting everything to them on time, the first time
- Keep them up-to-date every step of the way with our order tracking technology
- Lend a hand to your team in-between deliveries by helping clean, stock, or straighten up – at a higher rate of pay!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older
- You must have your own reliable vehicle for making deliveries
- Current and valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and registration for the vehicle
- Access to a smartphone capable of downloading our Driver App and with (minimal) data available for each shift
- Pass all applicable background checks
- Excellent customer service skills – polite, courteous and respectful
- Maintain a professional appearance
Address3482 Lithia Pinecrest Rd
Valrico, FL 33596
Come Join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner!
We are growing — both as a Company and as Individuals!
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
We are a symbol of warmth and welcome. We are a simple pleasure, honest and genuine. We are a life story told over dinner. We are a long lunch with an old friend. We are your weekday morning ritual. We are the kindest gesture of neighbors. We are home. We are family. We are friends.