Cash Office Clerk, Apex Entertainment Center
Not availableThis job is not available anymore.
Apex Entertainment is looking for dedicated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team!
We're currently looking for part time friendly, responsible, and experienced Cash Office Clerk with a “get-the-job-done” attitude to provide incredible financial service through maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the company’s financial transactions. This position will work Saturday & Sunday and possibly one weekday averaging 20-30 hours a week.
- Counting and reconciling cash of multiple till banks from prior night
- Preparing banks for numerous tills throughout the facility
- Reconciliation of Centeredge POS reports
- Balance and maintain all the money from the facility (kiosks, cash registers) and verify that all numbers match
- Prepare/reset tills for multiple cashiers for the night of or previous days sales
- Pinpoint areas of concern to the General Manager and Financial Coordinator
- Help solve financial inconsistencies and check for discrepancies and work together to come to a resolution as quickly as possible
- May assist in scheduling out daily sales of gift cards
- Assist as back to up to Financial Coordinator if need be
- Other tasks assigned by Management
Come enjoy the fun!
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and time management skills.
- Strong work ethic with a focus on achieving goals.
- Professional/Confidential and courteous demeanor.
- Thorough understanding of basic accounting.
- Experience handling large sums of cash.
- High School Diploma required or GED equivalent.
- Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2-5 years experience working in a finance role, banking or accounting experience a plus.
- Proficient with all MS Office Applications.
- Payroll ,POS/ Centeredge, experience a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule ; position may require some weekday hours when needed.
- Saturday and Sunday availability is a MUST.
Address21 Apex Drive
Marlborough, MA 01752
Apex Entertainment, located just off interstate 495 on highway 20, brings excitement with passion and a positive attitude to give you an experience of a lifetime! Apex Entertainment is New England’s largest family entertainment center with several attractions and the Pit Stop Tavern bar and grill, we have something for everyone, visit today!