Assistant General Manager, Apex Entertainment Center
Apex Entertainment is looking for dedicated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team!
We're currently looking for an Assistant General Manager to join our team and help us provide exceptional service to our guests. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing and supporting the entire center by following Apex’s core values while maintaining culture, experience and financial responsibility.
- Review and analyze weekly sales and labor for all departments
- Review and approve invoices for all departments
- Review and analyze comp, void and promo reports
- Review and follow daily, weekly, monthly budgets for all departments
- Review and analyze P&L with General Manager
- Management of subordinate managers & employees in accordance with operating, guest and employee relations policies
- Is knowledgeable of operations in each functional area
- Any additional tasks assigned by management
- Responsible for exceptional guest service in all areas of the facility
- Exemplifies the core value philosophy to all subordinates
- Maintains an open-door policy
- Addresses and resolves all guest issues
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests
- Ensures that all Team Members comply with health and safety rules and regulations
- Implements and documents required safety programs
Come enjoy the fun!
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills to ensure a quick response to guest needs.
- Effective problem solving skills to detect changes in circumstances or events.
- Professional and courteous demeanor.
- Positive team and motivational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral format.
- Exceptional personal hygiene and positive representation of the organization to employees, guests and vendors.
- High School Diploma required or GED equivalent.
- Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in a managerial position working in the food & beverage industry or entertainment venue.
- Must be able to demonstrate a history of sales improvement and cost containment.
- Strong supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with all MS Office Applications.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, etc.
- Must have a driver’s license or reliable transportation.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, guests, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Address21 Apex Drive
Marlborough, MA 01752
Apex Entertainment, located just off interstate 495 on highway 20, brings excitement with passion and a positive attitude to give you an experience of a lifetime! Apex Entertainment is New England’s largest family entertainment center with several attractions and the Pit Stop Tavern bar and grill, we have something for everyone, visit today!