Bartender, Apex Entertainment Center
Apex Entertainment is looking for dedicated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team!
We're currently looking for a Bartender to join our team and help us provide exceptional service to our guests. In this role, you will rotate sections between The Pit Stop Tavern & the 1st floor bars. As a bartender, you may work corporate or private events at times.
- Provide outstanding guest service at all times and maintain a safe environment by identifying problem clients and having them removed
- Must be able to work with team members and communicate needs to management
- Be able to efficiently prepare drinks according to our recipes and timing standards using a measured pour
- Must possess product knowledge and have an ability to explain to the differences and advantages to the craft beer selection, liquors, and wine
- Check customers identification to confirm it meets legal drinking age and never knowingly over-serve a guest
- Must have knowledge of all food & beverage menu items and ingredients in order to best serve our guests
- Must be able to answer any and all guest questions regarding our menu including food and beverage ingredients, allergy information, item availability and Apex Entertainment policies
- Must be engaging, enthusiastic, and personable in order for the guest to have a pleasurable experience
- Responsible for completing opening & closing sidework each shift which may include putting away orders, organizing walk-in fridge, tapping new kegs, evaluating quality of products and par levels, restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Must be a team player and help whenever necessary such as answering the phone, helping seat guests, refilling / pre-bussing other servers tables
- Be aware of your surroundings and what is going on throughout the facility as a whole
- Any additional tasks assigned by management
Come enjoy the fun!
- High School Diploma required or GED equivalent.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- 2+ years experience bartending in a high volume establishment and be TIPS Certified.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays. Weekend Availability is a MUST.
- Superior cash handling skills.
- Experience working events a plus.
- Must be able to stand for 6-10 hours at a time and willing to perform any tasks delegated by management
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize during busy times while maintaining composure
- Must be able to lift 40+ pounds.
Address21 Apex Drive
Marlborough, MA 01752
Apex Entertainment, located just off interstate 495 on highway 20, brings excitement with passion and a positive attitude to give you an experience of a lifetime! Apex Entertainment is New England’s largest family entertainment center with several attractions and the Pit Stop Tavern bar and grill, we have something for everyone, visit today!