Food Runner, Apex Entertainment Center
Apex Entertainment is looking for dedicated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team!
We're currently looking for a Food Runner to join our team and help us provide exceptional service to our guests. In this role, you will rotate sections between The Pit Stop Tavern & lane side service. This position may work corporate or private events at times.
- Responsible for running food to all designated areas throughout the facility
- Must have knowledge of all table numbers throughout the building
- Must have knowledge of entire restaurant menu
- Must be able to work with team members from both FOH & BOH and communicate needs to management
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize during busy times
- Must be able to handle stress, maintain composure, and be able to take criticism
- Complete opening & closing sidework each shift.
- Must be a team player and help whenever necessary on a given day
- Be aware of your surroundings and what is going on throughout the facility as a whole
- Must be able to stand for 6-8 hours at a time
- Any additional tasks assigned by management
Come enjoy the fun!
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- 1-2 years experience working in the food & beverage and / or hospitality industry a plus.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Experience working with POS systems a plus.
- Weekend availability is a MUST.
Address21 Apex Drive
Marlborough, MA 01752
Apex Entertainment, located just off interstate 495 on highway 20, brings excitement with passion and a positive attitude to give you an experience of a lifetime! Apex Entertainment is New England’s largest family entertainment center with several attractions and the Pit Stop Tavern bar and grill, we have something for everyone, visit today!