Prep Cook / Dishwasher, Apex Entertainment Center
Apex Entertainment is looking for dedicated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team!
We're currently looking for a Prep Cook / Dishwasher to join our team and help us provide exceptional service to our guests. In this role, you will be responsible for culinary activities of the assigned station with primary responsibility for production and preparation of all menu items, recipes, and food sanitation, to obtain optimum efficiency, economy of operations and maximize profits. Responsible for prepping menu items to be cooked and served to guests.
- Learn all recipes and specs for each menu item
- Maintain high standards of organization and cleanliness
- Responsible for prepping menu items (chopping vegetables, weighing meat, mixing ingredients, etc.)
- Follow/complete prep lists and set up stations in a timely manner
- Follow food safety guidelines and check shelf life of product
- Maintain the kitchen by sanitizing prep areas before and after use and making sure that all knives and critical equipment are clean
- Must be able to recognize when dishes on the line need to be removed and sanitized for immediate use
- Maintain organization throughout service
- Demonstrate a pleasant demeanor towards all fellow team members
- Follow standards of etiquette in our kitchen that reflect the culture of Apex Entertainment
- A large part of the kitchen is the dish area. Keeping this area clean and organized is mandatory. It is an integral part of the team and duties in the dish pit include:
- Mopping floors, taking out trash, organizing linen
- Set up and breakdown of dish machine
- Maintaining full levels of chemicals
- Organizing clean dishes on racks
- Communicating with staff in terms of prioritization
- Helping with prepping food products for service
- Must be able to stand for 8-10 hours at a time
- Any additional tasks assigned by management
Come enjoy the fun!
- High School Diploma required or GED equivalent.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- 1-2 years experience working in the food & beverage and / or hospitality industry.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Weekend Availability is a MUST.
Address21 Apex Drive
Marlborough, MA 01752
Apex Entertainment, located just off interstate 495 on highway 20, brings excitement with passion and a positive attitude to give you an experience of a lifetime! Apex Entertainment is New England’s largest family entertainment center with several attractions and the Pit Stop Tavern bar and grill, we have something for everyone, visit today!