Party Host, Apex Entertainment Center
Not availableThis job is not available anymore.
Apex Entertainment is looking for dedicated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team!
We're currently looking for a Party Host to join our team and help us provide exceptional service to our guests. In this role, you will oversee the function of the assigned birthday parties for the day. You will be responsible for the activities scheduled for the children and guests during the assigned birthday parties and to keep the party running as scheduled. To succeed in this role, you must have a energetic and outgoing personality and be able to get along with and communicate with all age groups. Your main focus should always be the guest of honor assuring that we are making them our priority and creating an experience and memories to last a lifetime.
- Set up room making sure all appropriate supplies are present
- Greet birthday party family and guest of honor enthusiastically with proper introductions
- Escort party to assigned party room
- Come up with creative ways to keep kids entertained while waiting for arrivals
- Go over the “plan” with parent/guardian in charge and expectations for the party
- Address any special requests by the party planner before party starts
- Ensure there is adequate space/seating for all party guests
- Keep to a strict time schedule
- Serve food, beverages and cake at scheduled times
- Maintain cleanliness of party room at all times
- Stay with party throughout their entire experience
- Continue to interact with children and parents throughout all phases of the party
- Assist transition and set up of chosen attraction and activities
- Assist in packing up gifts and guests belongings quickly and efficiently
- Thank guests for hosting their party with Apex Entertainment and let them know how excited you are for their return
- Break down and reset room for the next party
- Provide a full sweep of event space, lay down new table clothes, and restock paper products etc. for next event
- Any additional tasks assigned by management
Come enjoy the fun!
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Minimum age of 16 years old.
- Must be able to stand for 4-10 hours.
- Experience working in the food & beverage and / or hospitality/ events industry a plus.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Weekend Availability is a MUST.
- Experience working with POS systems.
- Comfortable working with children and guests of all ages.
Address21 Apex Drive
Marlborough, MA 01752
Apex Entertainment, located just off interstate 495 on highway 20, brings excitement with passion and a positive attitude to give you an experience of a lifetime! Apex Entertainment is New England’s largest family entertainment center with several attractions and the Pit Stop Tavern bar and grill, we have something for everyone, visit today!