Floor Manager, Apex Entertainment Center
Apex Entertainment is looking for dedicated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team!
We're currently looking for a Floor Manager to join our team and help us provide exceptional service to our guests. In this role, you will be responsible for the management and employee training of all Apex Entertainment amusements (Go-Karts, Ropes Course, Bumper Cars, Sports Simulators, Arcade, Bowling).
- Being responsible for exceptional guest service in all areas of the facility
- Managing/enforcing routine maintenance with subordinates.
- Management of subordinate employees in accordance with operating, customer and employee relations policies
- Responsible for all attractions, bowling, sports simulators and assists with food and beverage operations
- Reviews daily reports to identify employee trends.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date daily plan of facilities staffing needs
- Works closely with HR to update and maintain accurate employee personnel files
- Assist in hiring, orientation and training of new employees as assigned by GM / HR Assistant
- Specific employee scheduling and administrative human relations functions as assigned by GM / HR Assistant
- Subordinate employee morale and conducting/enforcing discipline when necessary
- Responsible for opening and closing out multiple cash drawers throughout the facility
- Ensure that all facilities and amusements are kept clean and free of debris
- Opens/closes entire facility by following Open/Close procedures
- Responsible for reviewing employee hours daily to ensure proper payroll submission
- Any additional tasks assigned by management
- Works with HR to recruit, interview and hire candidates for employment based on the company needs
- Enforcement of sound safety practices, regulations and policies
- Ensures all health and safety restaurant policies and procedures are followed
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests
Come enjoy the fun!
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills to ensure a quick response to guest needs.
- Effective problem solving skills to detect changes in circumstances or events.
- Professional and courteous demeanor.
- Positive team and motivational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral format.
- Exceptional personal hygiene and positive representation of the organization to employees, guests and vendors.
- High School Diploma required or GED equivalent - Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1-2 years experience working in the food & beverage and / or hospitality industry.
- Strong supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with all MS Office Applications.
- Must be able to stand for 6-12 hours at a time.
- Must be able to pass a CORI check.
- Minimum age of 18 years old.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, etc.
- Must have a driver’s license or reliable transportation.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- MUST be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Address21 Apex Drive
Marlborough, MA 01752
Apex Entertainment, located just off interstate 495 on highway 20, brings excitement with passion and a positive attitude to give you an experience of a lifetime! Apex Entertainment is New England’s largest family entertainment center with several attractions and the Pit Stop Tavern bar and grill, we have something for everyone, visit today!