Bar Back, Wamesit Lanes
Not availableThis job is not available anymore.
Working as a Bar Back, you will be responsible for ensuring a consistent flow of services to guests by backing up the bartenders by keeping the bar area clean and stocked.
You will be expected to:
- Provide outstanding guest service at all times
- Efficiently and continuously re-stock bartender serving stations and bar with liquor, ice, fruit, straws, glasses, plates, silverware, and napkins as necessary for bartender use
- Must be comfortable with using knives to cut fruit
- Must be able to work with team members and communicate needs to management
- Must have knowledge of all beverage menu items and ingredients in order to stock the bar
- Must know all steps of service and provide polished service at the guests’ pace
- Opening and closing sidework duties may include putting away orders, organizing walk-in fridge, tapping new kegs, evaluating quality of products and par levels
- Be aware of your surroundings and what is going on throughout the facility as a whole
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize during busy times.
- Must be able to stand for 6-8 hours at a time and willing to perform any tasks delegated by management.
- Must be able to lift 40+ pounds.
- Must be able to handle stress, maintain composure, and be able to take criticism.
- High School Diploma required or GED equivalent.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- 2+ years experience bar backing or bussing in a high volume establishment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Address434 Main St
Tewksbury, MA 01876
Donald MacLaren Sr. has been a life-long bowler and always had an interest in bringing an entertainment venture to his hometown of Tewksbury with his son. On February 10, 2014, that idea was born to what is now Wamesit Lanes. The original site of the Motel Caswell where Wamesit Lanes sits, gave the opportunity to thrive in a premiere location. With the help of local contractors, we are proud to say, “we were built by Tewksbury, For Tewksbury”. On November 9, 2015, we celebrated our Grand Opening.
The Wamesit Lanes Family Entertainment Center is a fun, positive, family-friendly destination. We are the first and only luxury candlepin and tenpin center in the world. We offer high quality year-round entertainment for thousands of area residents of all ages.