Events Coordinator, Wamesit Lanes
Not availableThis job is not available anymore.
As an Events Coordinator for Wamesit Lanes, you will be responsible for supervising and coordinating any and all events including but not limited to; Corporate Events, In-House Events, Off-site Events, Fundraisers, etc. You will be expected to assist the Event Manager in the administrative process of booking, planning and executing group Events.
In this role, you will:
- Directly supervise Event Staff as required
- Complete working knowledge of all Event & Party Package details
- Comprehensive knowledge of Booking software (CenterEdge) and use of Brunswick system(Lanes)
- Displays programs, using flyers and brochures, and check to confirm info is current, each shift
- Quote prices and prepare BEO’s, Event Orders and sales contracts under the Event Manager’s discretion
- Give Tours of Facility, with detail in each area, to prospective Clients
- Obtain Client info, Menu and detail via phone/email as needed, to complete Event Order
- Schedule Events & parties based on knowledge of center availability
- Meet and Greet Event Clients, and confirm BEO information/details with Client
- Take Final Payment/Process Receipt at end of Event
- Responsible for preparation/verifying/printing of BEO’s for weekly BEO Meeting with Kitchen/MOD
- Works with FOH staff in regards to events. (staffing, items needed for execution, etc)
- Processes the events schedule and updated BEOs to all managers & supervisors in all departments on a daily and a weekly basis
- Have knowledge of all aspects of Facility, and event packages, weekly specials, special events, and anything going on throughout the venue in order to efficiently speak on behalf of the events department
- Provide excellent guest service at all times
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on Planned Events, Post-Event Feedback and Data (attendance at Event, Email addresses obtained, Events/Parties Booked, etc.
- Assists in training new events employees
- Communicate daily event details effectively and on a timely manner with all departments and MODs. Attendance at Morning Huddle
- High School Diploma required or GED equivalent.
- Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
- 1-2 years of experience working in the food & beverage and / or hospitality industry.
- Strong supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a Professional appearance & apparel at all times
- Proficient with MS Office Applications, Google Docs, Excel and CenterEdge Software
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral format.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, etc.
Address434 Main St
Tewksbury, MA 01876
Donald MacLaren Sr. has been a life-long bowler and always had an interest in bringing an entertainment venture to his hometown of Tewksbury with his son. On February 10, 2014, that idea was born to what is now Wamesit Lanes. The original site of the Motel Caswell where Wamesit Lanes sits, gave the opportunity to thrive in a premiere location. With the help of local contractors, we are proud to say, “we were built by Tewksbury, For Tewksbury”. On November 9, 2015, we celebrated our Grand Opening.
The Wamesit Lanes Family Entertainment Center is a fun, positive, family-friendly destination. We are the first and only luxury candlepin and tenpin center in the world. We offer high quality year-round entertainment for thousands of area residents of all ages.