Sales & Events Admin Assistant, Wamesit Lanes
Not availableThis job is not available anymore.
Wamesit Lanes is hiring a Sales & Events Admin Assistant!
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for guests both in person, and on the telephone and you will be responsible for overseeing all administrative duties in the Sales & Events Office. Additionally, you will be expected to:
- Provide exceptional service to our guests at all times, both in person and on the telephone
- Answer questions about the facility, pricing, group events, parties, food and beverage, etc.
- Qualify incoming Email and calls, and forward to appropriate Team Members
- Book smaller birthday parties and group events
- Up-sell events to obtain maximum revenue
- Other tasks as assigned by the Events Manager
- Process BEOs and distribute to necessary departments & locations within building
- Contact Customers to update Event Orders and collect detailed information prior to Event execution
- Process credit card transactions, update spreadsheets and Weekly/Monthly Reports
- Maintain Party Host and Office Schedule in both spreadsheets & Hotschedules
- Updates relief staff on any pertinent information at end of shift.
- Attends Morning Huddle & staff meetings when necessary
Come join our team!
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and flexible/adaptable to change.
- Previous Customer Service experience required.
- Attention to detail in all written and verbal communication.
- 1-2 years experience working in an administrative position.
- Computer, cash register, and basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to sell events and party packages and up-sell to maximize revenue.
- Professional appearance at all times.
- Prior experience in a guest service and/or sales environment a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Docs, Excel applications. CenterEdge software a plus.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as scheduled.
- Experience working events a plus.
- Experience working with POS systems a plus.
Address434 Main St
Tewksbury, MA 01876
Donald MacLaren Sr. has been a life-long bowler and always had an interest in bringing an entertainment venture to his hometown of Tewksbury with his son. On February 10, 2014, that idea was born to what is now Wamesit Lanes. The original site of the Motel Caswell where Wamesit Lanes sits, gave the opportunity to thrive in a premiere location. With the help of local contractors, we are proud to say, “we were built by Tewksbury, For Tewksbury”. On November 9, 2015, we celebrated our Grand Opening.
The Wamesit Lanes Family Entertainment Center is a fun, positive, family-friendly destination. We are the first and only luxury candlepin and tenpin center in the world. We offer high quality year-round entertainment for thousands of area residents of all ages.