Bartender, Wamesit Lanes
We're hiring Bartenders to join our outstanding team! As a Bartender at Wamesit, you may work corporate or private events at times.
You will be expected to:
- Provide outstanding guest service at all times and maintain a safe environment by identifying problem clients and having them removed
- Must be able to work with team members and communicate needs to management
- Be able to efficiently prepare drinks according to our recipes and timing standards using a measured pour
- Must possess product knowledge and have an ability to explain to the differences and advantages to the craft beer selection, liquors, and wine
- Check customers identification to confirm it meets legal drinking age and never knowingly over-serve a guest
- Must have knowledge of all food & beverage menu items and ingredients in order to best serve our guests
- Must be able to answer any and all guest questions regarding our menu including food and beverage ingredients, allergy information, item availability and Wamesit Lanes policies
- Must be engaging, enthusiastic, and personable in order for the guest to have a pleasurable experience
- Responsible for completing opening & closing sidework each shift which may include putting away orders, organizing walk-in fridge, tapping new kegs, evaluating quality of products and par levels, restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Must be a team player and help whenever necessary such as answering the phone, helping seat guests, refilling / pre-bussing other servers tables
- Be aware of your surroundings and what is going on throughout the facility as a whole
- Must be able to stand for 6-8 hours at a time and willing to perform any tasks delegated by management
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize during busy times while maintaining composure
- Must be able to lift 40+ pounds.
- High School Diploma required or GED equivalent.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- 2+ years experience bartending in a high volume establishment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Superior cash handling skills.
- Experience working events a plus.
- TIPS Certified.
Address434 Main St
Tewksbury, MA 01876
Donald MacLaren Sr. has been a life-long bowler and always had an interest in bringing an entertainment venture to his hometown of Tewksbury with his son. On February 10, 2014, that idea was born to what is now Wamesit Lanes. The original site of the Motel Caswell where Wamesit Lanes sits, gave the opportunity to thrive in a premiere location. With the help of local contractors, we are proud to say, “we were built by Tewksbury, For Tewksbury”. On November 9, 2015, we celebrated our Grand Opening.
The Wamesit Lanes Family Entertainment Center is a fun, positive, family-friendly destination. We are the first and only luxury candlepin and tenpin center in the world. We offer high quality year-round entertainment for thousands of area residents of all ages.