Prep Cook / Dishwasher, Wamesit Lanes
Not availableThis job is not available anymore.
As a Prep Cook / Dishwasher, you will be responsible for culinary activities of the assigned station with primary responsibility for production and preparation of all menu items, recipes, and food sanitation, to obtain optimum efficiency, economy of operations and maximize profits. Responsible for seasoning and cooking soups, salads, appetizers, sandwiches, meats, vegetables and other hot and cold menu items to company specifications for consumption by guests.
You will be expect to:
- Learn all recipes and specs for each menu item
- Maintain high standards of organization and cleanliness
- Follow/complete prep lists and set up stations in a timely manner
- Follow food safety guidelines and check shelf lives on product
- Have ability to prepare all orders within specified ticket times
- Maintain organization throughout service
- Demonstrate a pleasant demeanor towards all guests and fellow team members
- Follow standards of etiquette in our kitchen that reflect the culture of Apex Entertainment
- A large part of the kitchen is the dish area. Keeping this area clean and organized is mandatory. It is an integral part of the team and duties in the dish pit include:
- Mopping floors, taking out trash, organizing linen
- Set up and breakdown of dish machine
- Maintaining full levels of chemicals
- Organizing clean dishes on racks
- Communicating with staff in terms of prioritization
- Helping with prepping food products for service
- Must be able to stand for 6-8 hours at a time
- Must complete any tasks delegated by management
- High School Diploma required or GED equivalent.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- 1-2 years experience working in the food & beverage and / or hospitality industry.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays
Address434 Main St
Tewksbury, MA 01876
Donald MacLaren Sr. has been a life-long bowler and always had an interest in bringing an entertainment venture to his hometown of Tewksbury with his son. On February 10, 2014, that idea was born to what is now Wamesit Lanes. The original site of the Motel Caswell where Wamesit Lanes sits, gave the opportunity to thrive in a premiere location. With the help of local contractors, we are proud to say, “we were built by Tewksbury, For Tewksbury”. On November 9, 2015, we celebrated our Grand Opening.
The Wamesit Lanes Family Entertainment Center is a fun, positive, family-friendly destination. We are the first and only luxury candlepin and tenpin center in the world. We offer high quality year-round entertainment for thousands of area residents of all ages.