Party Host, Wamesit Lanes
Working as a Party Host, you will primarily deal with parties, and occasionally help out on the floor and front counter. Party Hosts are expected to interact with the guests and ensure that you are creating a memorable experience for all guests. This position is needed more on weekends than any other days.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Outstanding guest service at all times
- Greeting all party guests, and answering any questions the party host may have
- Making sure all areas where hosting a party are clean, organized, and set-up for success
- Setting up and cleaning all types of parties, in all different locations of the building
- Guiding guests / groups from one section of the building to another
- Keeping in contact with the host and assisting in any way possible to make their visit memorable
- Making sure parents / party hosts know rules & regulations, and all necessary waivers are completed beforehand
- Giving out wristbands when necessary
- Checking out parties and closing party tabs
- Up-selling additional food, party bags, ice cream or other party specialty items
- Having basic knowledge of the party booking process in the event that another guest asks.
- Assisting in daily cleaning of all areas
- Having knowledge of the POS system
- Great working with kids
- High School Diploma required or GED equivalent.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Experience working in the food & beverage and / or hospitality industry a plus.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Experience working with POS systems a plus.
Address434 Main St
Tewksbury, MA 01876
Donald MacLaren Sr. has been a life-long bowler and always had an interest in bringing an entertainment venture to his hometown of Tewksbury with his son. On February 10, 2014, that idea was born to what is now Wamesit Lanes. The original site of the Motel Caswell where Wamesit Lanes sits, gave the opportunity to thrive in a premiere location. With the help of local contractors, we are proud to say, “we were built by Tewksbury, For Tewksbury”. On November 9, 2015, we celebrated our Grand Opening.
The Wamesit Lanes Family Entertainment Center is a fun, positive, family-friendly destination. We are the first and only luxury candlepin and tenpin center in the world. We offer high quality year-round entertainment for thousands of area residents of all ages.