Meat Department Clerk, Glorioso's Italian Market
Not availableThis job is not available anymore.
Glorioso’s isn’t your typical grocery market and deli. It’s a family-oriented shopping experience that is both traditional and modern, both American and Italian, and 100% unique. Glorioso’s is like no place you’ve ever worked before. It is a special place where you not only interact with customers, but with long-time loyal fans who have deep ties to the market’s history and a deep love for our food. Our employees are team oriented and care for each other and for the success of the business.
Our focus is on fun, friendly service and a love for Italian cuisine. We feature flexible schedules and an opportunity to advance your career. Many associates who begin in part-time jobs choose to grow with us into long-term careers. If you are interested in becoming a valued member of our team, apply now. We look forward to getting to know you!
We are experiencing tremendous growth and we are in need of part-time and full-time Meat Department Associates for our store. We are looking for motivated, dedicated and passionate people that love interacting with customers.
- Providing premier customer service, including greeting and responding to questions
- Maintaining Glorioso’s high standards for product freshness and sanitation
- Enthusiastically selling product by providing customers with information needed to make product-related decisions
- Physical preparation duties of meat products each day
- Meat cutting and sausage making (preferred)
- Overseeing quality control by filling, maintaining and rotating products and displays
- Preparing special orders
- Operating meat and cheese slicers, grinding equipment, cutting tools, scale and other deli equipment
- Assisting in other duties, as assigned
- Be able to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service
- Be able to interpret, understand and follow instructions
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Be customer satisfaction-orientated
- Have strong communication skills
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule which may include nights, weekends and holidays
- Experience in a meat department or kitchen experience a real plus
Address1011 East Brady Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Glorioso’s Italian Market, is a 73-year-old, well established family Italian grocery store located on the lower East Side of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
The store is primarily an Italian Grocery and Delicatessen, with a reputation for Italian and Specialty Foods that reaches from coast to coast. The store includes Milwaukee's #1 delicatessen, prepared fresh to go foods, catering, coffee service, bakery, cheese, wine, and spirits.
Annual winners for “Best In Milwaukee” in an unprecedented 4 categories: Best Deli, Best Ethnic Grocery Store, Best Specialty Grocery Store, and Best Gelato from the Shepard Express. We also have won “Best Of” awards from Milwaukee Magazine and On Milwaukee.