Deli Clerk, Glorioso's Italian Market
Family owned since 1946, Glorioso’s Italian Market is in need of full and part-time Deli Clerks for our store. We are looking for motivated, dedicated and passionate people to enhance customer service in our deli department.
Tasks for which you will assume responsibility:
- Providing premier customer service, including greeting and responding to questions
- Maintaining Glorioso’s high standards for product freshness and sanitation
- Enthusiastically selling product by providing customers with information needed to make product-related decisions
- Selecting and packaging products ordered by customers
- Filling, maintaining and rotating products and displays
- Preparing special orders and party trays
- Operating meat and cheese slicers, microwave, cutting tools, scale and other deli equipment
- Assisting in other duties, as assigned
*Please note that, while appreciated, the video portion of the application is not required. Not completing the video cover letter will not hurt your chances of being accepted for the position.
- Be able to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service
- Prior Food Service experience required
- Be able to interpret, understand and follow instructions
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Customer satisfaction-orientated
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include nights, weekends and holidays
Address1011 East Brady Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Glorioso’s Italian Market, is a 71 year old, well established family, Italian grocery store located on the lower “East Side” of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
The store is primarily an Italian Grocery and Delicatessen, with a reputation for Italian and Specialty Foods that reaches from coast to coast. The store includes Milwaukee's number 1 delicatessen, prepared fresh to go foods, coffee service, bakery, cheese, wine, and spirits.