Retail/Counter Staff, Clear Flour Bakery
Not availableThis job is not available anymore.
We are looking for full-time (40 hours/week) Retail/Counter Staff to serve customers in our small, but busy retail shop. Counter staff are responsible for all retail customer service, bakery inventory, displays and for maintaining a clean and organized retail shop.
Ideal candidates are friendly, food-loving, energetic, organized and great multi-taskers with excellent attention to detail.
Benefits of Working for Clear Flour Bread Include:
- Hands-on teaching and training in the art of running an artisan bakery
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Free delicious baked goods
- Competitive hourly wages with regular wage increases for dedicated, hard workers.
- Prior food/customer service experience is preferred, but we will train the right candidate
- Weekend availability required
- Top-notch customer service skills
Address178 Thorndike Street
Brookline, MA 02446
Clear Flour Bakery is a small, family owned and operated bakery specializing in the authentic breads and pastries of Italy, France and Germany since 1982. Located on a neighborhood street in Brookline, it was the first bakery to introduce artisan bread baking to the Boston area. Our award-winning bread and pastry is made from scratch daily by a highly skilled staff committed to preserving the art and craft of traditional baking. We pride ourselves on providing friendly, knowledgeable customer service and connecting our community to real food and the people who make it.